Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, guys I've been coming onto this site for a while now and reading people's posts.  Well, today I decided to go ahead and sign up!  So, let me introduce myself.  My name's Desa, I'm from Breckenridge, Tx.  And I am owned by the 2 most beautiful (well, I think so anyways) boxers in the world.  We have Sir Gunnar Barksalot, or just Gunnar, a 2 year old flashy fawn, and we brought home our newest edition 2 weeks ago.  Her name is Schautzie's Ginger Girl, or Ginger,  she is 10 weeks old, flashy brindle.  Gunnar is my first attempt at boxer ownership, but I have been around them since I was a child, as my aunt has ALWAYS had boxers.  I truly can not imagine owning another breed now.  He is such a clown!!  As soon as I figure this out, I'll upload some pics.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome Desa , Gunnar & Ginger..Glad you decided to join us..We are a pretty friendly bunch, so feel free to jump in when you want...And yes of course we want pictures..Lol...We live for pictures

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome  :D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello fellow texian! I'm in huntsville. Congrats on the new baby and we cannot wait to see pictures of your pictures. Welcome btw.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts