Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I am a proud owner of 3 boxers. One was a rescue and the other two are sisters from a near-by breeder. Technically, Sadie (the rescue) is my brother's and Lexi (a sister) is my mom's. Sabre is mine! She's a CKC registered, fawn and white, and was born on June 1, 2007. Yesterday was her first snow day and I decided to use her playtime to take a few pictures to share.

I hope I can become a regular here and get to become better friends with everybody!

Here are pictures of the other two.

Sabre and Sadie. A couple of months ago.

Lexi with her tongue out.

Sadie.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and me, you will love it here. They are all beautiful dogs, love to hear more about them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks some more! :lol:

I'll definitely have some good stories to tell. (As I'm sure all Boxer owners do, since they are always making mischief! :) )

I'm working on making myself a signature now....

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome!  You have some beautiful babies!  They are so cute!  You will love it here, so much information and helpful people!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Hello and welcome from Sadie and me. Sabre, Lexi and Sadie are cuties! I can imagine they have a blast playing together. Boxers are so great aren't they  :)

You've chosen a great site to join, everyone is wonderful here and there is a lot of storytelling and great advice floating around. Like you said, boxers do like to get into mischief  :lol: Can't wait to hear more about your boxer family!

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome from Luann, Ekim & Delila, you are going to love us. You have a bunch of beautiful boxer babies and we can't wait to get to know them better. Send lots of pics.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome to the forum!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts