Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. We are new to the forum. I have two boxers. A fawn female who is almost 2 years old and a 3 year old reverse brindle male.

Macy is the female. We got her from a breeder at 11 weeks old. She's my little baby!! Well, not so little anymore. She's 50lbs.

Just in January of 2007 we decided Macy needed a play mate so we adopted Guido Luigi from a friend who was going to put him down for behavioral problems. We decided to take him and give it a try and he has been great! We haven't had any issues besides growling and barking when he sees strangers, but he is getting better with it. Other than that he has been a total sweetheart! He was 86 lbs when we got him and now he is 75. Macy really tires him out! I am sure that most of my posts will be about him since he does seem to have a few issues I need feedback on.

I couldn't imagine not having either one of them and they are definitely spoiled rotten! If I could have more boxers, I would...they are great!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Beautiful babies...Im the "resident trainer" and all of us are very experienced with our pups!!!  You have chosen a great forum!!!  Welcome and enjoy!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you and your babies! Remember to post more pictures; we are addicted to pictures

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just posted a bunch of photos in the photo gallery of Macy and Guido. Sorry, most are of Macy since we haven't had Guido that long, but I promise there are more to come!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you! Your babies are gorgous...Good for you for taking in that handsome Guido, I can't believe someone was going to put him down due to behavior problems, but then again, nothing surprises me what some people will do..Feel free to ask as many questions as you need, that's what we are here for.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!  They are so gorgeous!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts