Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well lets see ..... my name is Heather and I am owned by 2 wonderful boxers  Rippley and Conley .  I live in MD.... am married to a wonderful husband and together we have 3 kids .  I  have shown Rippley but she really was not into it  :roll:   LOL  , Conley is my new Show Hopefull .    Hey and I just found out that he has a brother on this list as well .  

I hope to join in some good boxer chat ....  

Heather
www.BranwenBoxers.com

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to Boxer Forums! Looking forward to getting to know you and your crew! :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and I, took a look at your website and can't wait to see more pictures.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome!  I'm in Maryland also.  I checked out your website and your babies are gorgeous!

·
Registered
491 Posts
As you may already know, Luther and Conley are brothers.  I really look forward to keeping in touch with you and sharing stories and pics of our Miracle boys..  

Did Conley get injured in the moms attack?  Luther got it in the nose, that is why his nose is half pink/black.  Other than that, he was fine.  Luther actually had to go for an operation to get his nostils opened up because of how the scar tissue healed.  Luther is doing great and getting BIG.

What size is Conley?  Height and Weight?

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Salt Lake City.  Your website is great and so are your babies!!!  Looking forward to lots of pictures and hearing all about your family and your experience!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi love the photos on your website, you have beautiful babies!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you and your gang...Took a peek at your website...Rippley & Conley are both gorgous..Good luck in the ring with Conley this fall as well....

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome! took a look at your site and your babies are beautiful!! cant wait to hear more stories and see more pics

·
Registered
491 Posts
I went to your website and sent you an email.  I clicked contact me on your site and sent a message.  Let me know if you got it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts