Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always loved the Boxer breed,I think I have read almost every doxer book I could find in the hopes of some day getting one. Well in early June became the proud dad of a 8 week old male boxer. It was all due to the love of a wonderful woman that this gift came into my life. I must have take 3 weeks to find the right name for him. Soloman has become such a wounderfull member of the family I look forward to every moment spent with him. I hope that I am able to get him into puppy class in a few weeks time

Attachments

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
wow he is a beauty!! congrats on getting your first boxer. As i am sure you now know that all the reading in the world could not compare to the wonderful personality that this breed has.  Look forward to more pics and hearing wonderful stories about him!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[quote="Chloesmom\";p=\"1592":17t2ah4l]wow he is a beauty!! congrats on getting your first boxer. As i am sure you now know that all the reading in the world could not compare to the wonderful personality that this breed has.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
yes the faces save them from so many things. I think they know this to!!which is why they always give you THAT look. Come on guys we all know each of our boxers has that look that they give when they know they did wrong, but they know that they are going to get away with what ever they did. Chloe gave it to me just last night when i went upstairs and found my daughters fav pink dress up boa shredded and and feathers laying all over her bedroom floor!   8O  Needless to say i will be making a trip to the store this evening for a replacement!! :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
[quote="Chloesmom\";p=\"1598":zc9a1b5u]yes the faces save them from so many things. I think they know this to!!which is why they always give you THAT look. Come on guys we all know each of our boxers has that look that they give when they know they did wrong, but they know that they are going to get away with what ever they did. Chloe gave it to me just last night when i went upstairs and found my daughters fav pink dress up boa shredded and and feathers laying all over her bedroom floor!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts