Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!!

My name is Sarah and I live in Ireland.

I am mummy to 9 week old Sampson who is a dark brindle boy with flashy markings on his chest and tips of his toes.

It is great to be here :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome Sarah and Sampson!  :)  Great to have you here.

Lisa

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hi there and welcome to the forum....Well with a name like Sampson, he can't be all bad..Lol..He looks gorgous, but I'm partial to brindles... :) Loook forward to hearing stories about the little guy, and lots and lots of pictures...I love that we have so many puppies on here right now, I'll enjoy all of yours  :lol:

·
Registered
977 Posts
Hello Sarah,
I'm Caillou, i live in France but i'm english. Congratulations on your new arrival! He looks great! Is he your first boxer? Voltaire's my first (now 2 1/2) and now all other breeds seem a bit insipid compared to a boxer. I wish i'd known about this site when he was a baby as i had so many questions - picky eater, red eyes, too skinny, choking on food, and the rest! O.K. it sounds like he's a bit of a reject but he's perfect! Brindle with a black face and white chest like yours. I'll post some more flattering and less comic pictures when i get around to it.
Keep posting, bye for now, Caillou.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Sampson is adorable...  I will be in Ireland in June for a wedding... without the pooch :( :(  :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts