Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

i am new to the forum & hope to get some great advise from you when our new addition to the family arrives in the end of january.we went last saturday to choose our boxer from a litter of 7 & we have decided on a bitch & have already named her ruby.she is 3 weeks old so we have a long 5 weeks to wait for her arrival but that gives us time to get organised.

will probably be on here plenty asking for advise

thanks chris

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
welcome to the forum, you've come to a great place to get knowledge, advise and experience from fellow boxer owners. the wait is the hardest but gives you time to prep and buy for your new bundle of joy, cna't wait to see pics of Ruby

·
Registered
661 Posts
Welcome from TX. The wait definitely is torture but keep yourself busy and read up as much as you can. Before you know it your girl will be home. We have had our boy for three days now. And just love him to pieces.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome from (near)Las Vegas Nevada. I have an almost year old brindle female named Ruby aka KangaRuby, RubyRoo, or RooRoo depending on what she is doing at the time. You'll get plenty of helpful advice and information here I know I have.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Welcome from Colorado

·
Registered
995 Posts
Hello and welcome from Ohio, USA! Congratulations on your girl... and now the wait...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts