Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there! I recently came across this site after we got our first boxer. Her name is Dixie and she is 13 weeks old. We have only had her for two weeks, but are extremely attached to her. My husband didn't really want to get her, but finally broke down and agreed. He is now just as attached as the rest of us are. She is a wonderful kids dog and is almost constantly with the kids whereever they are. She even loves to go swimming in the kiddy pool with them. I am going to try and post a picture of her. Hopefully it will work.

ccbmmom

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Oh my gravy!! if she isn't the cutest...Oh BTW Welcome  :D  ..Sorry the pic of Dixie got me side tracked lol

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, isn't that the sweetest face? She is adorable...Welcome to you and the lovely Dixie...Feel free to jump in any time with questions, comments, stories and of course we do love pics, lots of pics... :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome! I've been looking at the photo gallery and yall have some beautiful boxers!

Bellasmomma, what part of the state are you in? We are in the Southwest part of the state. I looked for a boxer rescue before we got Dixie, but didn't have any luck.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome! She looks like a sweetie and is just adorable.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
What a sweet face.  :)  Welcome!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!  She is adorable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts