Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, im new to the forum, but id just like to say hello from australia. oh and of course my babies , bart and fudge would like to say a big slobbery hi to you all too. when i can figure out how to resize my pictures so they meet the requirements , ill post some pics, but my babies are a bit shy cause they notice your boxers all have docked tails,  they have big wiggly tails , cause we arnt allowed to dock in aussie land.......so they say please dont laugh at us .

·
Registered
977 Posts
Wouldn't dream of laughing - there are other long tails on this site too! And Bart & Fudge must think our lot are a right bunch of weirdos with their littlle stumps:lol:  And step by step, year after year we're all coming around to a "don't chop anything off" norm :D anyway. No more ear chopping in France...
Look forward to seeing pics of your babies - i download in photobucket, copy the URL then click on Img in the quick reply window, paste & click Img again. If you have an anti virus program it might block so check the top of the screen for messages...it only took me a month to work it out :oops:  Good luck!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
G'day to you and your crew..Look forward to hearing all about your kids, with their tails and no we won't laugh at them..Bet you have to watch out when they start wagging those dangerous weapons, huh? :)

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Welcome! we have a few here with tails-and i just found out last night my neighbor got a pup with a tail also-they are the cutest when it starts a floppin around!! How old are your babies?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Welcome to the forum! We'd never laugh at them for having tails! It's super cute too! Can't wait to see pictures. A great simple program to use that's free is "Irfan View"

http://www.download.com/IrfanView/3000-2192_4-10667331.html?tag=lst-0-1

Just download it... open the picture up in it and click on "Image" in the toolbar. Then in the pull down menu I think it's the 9th one click on "Resize/Resample"... I make most of mine when posting 500x333 it's a good size I think. Make sure you "Save" or "Save as" before you close it out. I also like Caillou and I'm sure many others here use Photobucket

http://www.photobucket.com

It's pretty self explanitory to use but an easier way of putting a pick up is after uploading the picture it will show three boxes underneath it:
URL Link
HTML Tag
IMG Code

For pics just click on the IMG CODE and it will automatically copy it then just paste it on to here. Hope that helped some. My sister always had problems resizing her pictures but not after I showed her Irfan View.

Can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi and welcome to Boxer Forums!! Looking forward to seeing pics of Bart and Fudge. Love the names!! Oh, and tell them we won't laugh at them at all. We are very tail friendly here!   :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts