Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Rachael and I'm owned by 2, 8 month old boxer puppies. We have a crazy time at home and I'm glad to join your party. My little man is named Rowdy (white faced) and my little princess is named Casey (however she's not very lady like).

Attachments

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you, Rowdy and Casey, you will love it here the people are great and there is a lot of information that you will have access too.  You are just in time to join our boxer contest, check out the post for the rules and take a look in the gallery for the pictures all ready submitted.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Aloha! Your pups are too cute! I'm sure you'll love the place as much as I do, the people here are great and full of great helpful knowledge, as well as "been there, done that". Where in Kentucky are you from? I'm from Louisville, but living in Hawaii while my husband is stationed here for the Air Force. We have been here 3 years, with another 3 to go. BUT, I get to come home to the Bluegrass state for Christmas this year, sans my doggies though. Well, welcome again!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the warm welcome. We currently live in Lexington, but spend a lot of time on Lake Cumberland in Somerset. We're actually going out on the lake for the first time this year on Memorial Day. It'll be Rowdy and Casey's first time on the water. I'm a little nervous to see how they'll take it. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Welcome Rachael, Rowdy and Casey: You've got some beautiful pups there.
From my understanding, your babies will either love the water or treat it like a giant dog dish!! :lol:

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ohhh, we used to go down to Cumberland all the time! It's so pretty. My MIL just moved to Lexington and my husband is a UK alumuni, so 64 is well traveled for us when we are in the area. Have fun this weekend with the dogs, I bet they'll have a blast.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum, your babies are adorable..Bet it's never a dull moment in your house with 2 pups :)

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Hi from me and Felix (from the dogpark)! Nice to see you at the forum :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was a slow day at work today and I just found this forum. Nice to see a familiar face. Rowdy and Casey really like playing with Felix. I hope to see ya'll out there again soon. It's just been raining so darn much.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Hi :-h

And welcome :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts