Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! Greetings from me and my new pup "CHATITO". We are from the Tip of Texas, McAllen, TX to be precise. I am new to the world of boxers. Just got a 6.5wk old pup from my wife as my x-mas present. Couldn't be happier. I originally wanted an english bulldog, but have fallen in love w/this fellar! Potty training has been going great. No poop inside my home as of yet (let me knock on wood). A few pees here and there on the carpet. Hopefully he'll be trained within a month or 2. Can't wait till this lil thing starts jumping around. He's kinda clumbsy right now, it makes me laugh! Have a great day everyone.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your new furry bundle of joy!  Can't wait to see some pics :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
OOOO, another puppy on board...Welcome from Bama..Can't wait to hear more about your little furbaby & yes, yes, yes,, lots of pictures pls!!  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the board! Congrats on the new pup as well. Just curious though....How did you get a 6 1/2 week old pup? They are usually kept with the mom until 8 weeks, just seems a little young to be away from mom and littermates. I hope nothing happened with mom and the rest of the pups. Again, just my own curiosity. Welcome, and enjoy the puppers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts