Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, found your site and thought I'd pop in and say hello.  My name is Gayle and I am owned by theeee most fabulous boxer, Henri.  He is 2 years of age and absolutely nuts.  Suffice to say, this boy is superb!  Nice to meet you all.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Hey Gayle!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to seee you here! How come you vanished from BP? Hows Henri doing? Gorgeous as ever I see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
220 Posts
HI Gayle,
Your boy is a beautiful animal.  You have found the right place to be for people who adore their boxers.  I look forward to typing with you!
~Anne
PS I own a fawn male who just turned 5 months.  His name is Cactus- you can see him in the gallery.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hi Gayle & Henri & welcome to the forum...Henri you are are a great looking stud muffin ...The girls must be chasing you like crazy...Lol...

Welcome to both of you & look forward to hearing more & of course seeing more pictures...We love them pictures...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WoW!  What a friendly welcome.  Thanks a lot.  Roxygirl, dunno who you are hunny, can you help?  He he, don't recognise the name?

Henri is the best thing since sliced bread to me.  He's had a rough year.  Ended up with MCT and had major surgery because the vet refused to do anything about it.  He ended up in hospital and almost lost his leg.  Then he had chemo and just finished that before Christmas.  He's under monthly review with oncology.  Thank goodness for insurance!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We just hope and pray and check and double check in the hope that it doesn't return.  He is my world.  I adore him.  Thanks again for the friendly welcome.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Hi Gayle my name is Cindi and I believe my name on Boxerpals is BxrLuvRfromNY! I remembered you from there!
Heres a recent picture of Roxy! It might refresh your memory but might not lol

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow Gayle, sounds like Henri has had a really rough time of it. Glad to hear that he is doing better. We are a pretty friendly bunch here I think. Good advice & a sholder to cry on if needed. Glad you joined us..

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Your Henri is gorgeous!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts