Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome! Glad you decided to come out of hiding and introduce youself :) You boxer are just beautiful!! Love the action shot when they are flying into the water! Cant wait to hear more stories about them!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi  :-h  and welcome! Your babies are beautiful!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, Baxter is such a ham when the camera comes out...he hears it turn on and perks his ears up and tilts his head! We had a friend that had Maddy(he brought her from a pet store, at 4 months old), turns out she had an awful stomach problem....so after 4 months of constant accidents, he couldn't "handle her." All his vet would tell him was to change her food, he thought she was just allergic, which was NOT the case at all! So one day, him and my husband were working together and he told him he didn't know what to do blah blah blah. So I said, we'll take her....and off we went to a different vet and a year later she is healthy and happy!

Sarah

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
That is great that you guys took her.  Duke is the same way, whenever I get the camera he sits down in front of me, like take a pic of me.  I've never seen a dog that would do that.  He sits so still like I know what you are doing and I want to be in it.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome!  What sweet babies you have.  They are very cute!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome, glad you decided to post. They are both cuties.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi and welcome to the Forum Maddie and Baxter.  Your babies are beautiful and we look forward to lots of pictures and hearing all about them.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
How cute!! Welcome to the forum. Im sure you'll find it greatly useful for anything!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!! Maddy and Baxter are beautiful! And I have a Maddy too :D Can't wait to see more pics!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you...Maddy & Baxter look like great friends and having a good ole time chasing sticks....Look forward to hearing more about them...Mine also have that "thing" about the camera as well  :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts