Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
apparently puppies get the hiccups quite a bit when they're young, and they grow out of them.

is this pretty normal?  beckham gets them every once in a while, and i can't help but giggle!

·
Registered
37 Posts
yes it is normal. tthey will out grow them. my puppy gets the hiccups too...alot . he is 10 weeks old..the vet told me he will out grow them..

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Funny you say that..none of mine have ever had the hiccups til Angel. She gets them occasionally and she is just soo cute with her "ladylike" little hiccups...Lol

·
Registered
316 Posts
Ginsy gets them!  It trips me out how her entire little body jumps with each one.  It is just so darn cute.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Jessie used to get them all the time as a puppy puppy... but at 11 mos... she rarely gets them anymore!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Chloe will be a year next month - she gets them very occasionally - but used to all the time as a puppy.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 10 month old male Boxer (Oscar) and he gets the hiccups quite often.  If I rub about a 1/2 inch above the middle of his eyes for a minute or so they go away!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Toby is 2 and he still gets hiccups acouple times a week.. Usually before bed..

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Sadie at 8 1/2 weeks has hiccups.  Charlie had them but as he gets a little older that happen less and less.  Not at 1 year, he rarely has hiccups.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts