Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rocko gets the hiccups all the time iis this normal sometimes its when he plays hard other times after he eats and drinks but when he gets them he really gets them bad

·
Registered
693 Posts
How old is Rocco? Both of our dogs used to get hiccups when they were young. I think because they eat so fast and play so hard.
Blitzen is going on 7mos old and still gets them every once in a while. He should outgrow them. :D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Yeah Brodi gets them a lot too and sometimes pretty bad, but I believe it's just a normal puppy phase.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Angel gets them occasionally, my first Boxer that has actually...But hers are soo cute, like she's trying to be lady-like, never loud....eating fast will definitely contribute to that..try putting a big ball in his dish, or spread the food out on a cookie sheet, also don't let him have a lot of water at one time....

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Zulus hiccups when he was small were so big that he used to almost lift off the floor, gets them very occasional nowadays, usually if hes got a nice dinner that hes woofed down too quickly! :lol:

·
Registered
362 Posts
Cooper gets them around 6:30 in the morning when we're trying to catch those last couple of Z's.  They are the funniest sounding little things, if it weren't so early.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Tango used to get them all the time.  Looks like he's outgrown them now though...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah very seldom gets them and Keegan gets them more often.  Seems like happen most often right as he is settling down to go to sleep at night.  They don't last long.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts