Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boxer is 15 weeks old and I have noticed that he gets the hickups a lot.  Is this normal?  I don't let it get to cold in the house, so it shouldn't be that he is cold.  Any info will help

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
So does mine!  At least once a day!  Very normal...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Yea, I agree...it is very normal.  Our 10 week pup  gets them all the time too..and the vet confirmed that its just a puppy thing :)

G

·
0 Posts
Binga would get them too fairly often.  It seemed like when she got scolded, then she got them.  it was pretty funny.  it was called the "guilty hiccups"

:)

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Maple gets the aalll the time, after eating, while sitting, playing, laying, upon waking up.... I really don't think there is a pattern :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Tessie walks around the house with them as if she doesn't know what is going on!! It is the funniest thing that I have ever seen!! Abbie will look at her like "What is wrong with you "  :lol:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks everyone for your responces. Mikey gets them on a regular basis , but now I know that it's nothing to worry about. Thanks BF, I'm glad I joined there is a lot of good people and good information here.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
Sadie gets them after she eats and when she gets the zoomies, she'll finally quit flying around the room or yard and lay down and hiccup for a while. It is pretty silly.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I'm glad this is here - I was going to ask too. Dodger doesn't get them quite so much anymore, but Daisy still gets them a fair bit. Thanks everyone!!

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Max gets them pretty regularly but I can't say any of my other dogs (diff breeds) did. I wonder if it isn't the boxers zest for life? lol

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
yeah my two boys hiccup alot too! I also asked my vet and she said it was a common puppy thing...good to know it is a normal thing

1 - 19 of 19 Posts