Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been so busy with it being my kiddos last couple of weeks of school...Anyways just an update....I will be getting Jack Jack (my parents boxer) as they have decided to move to downtown Austin in a loft community and the building does not allow pets over 30 pounds...and Well, Jack Jack weighs like 80 pounds sooooo :) their loss my gain...but they must have visitation rights is what my mother said.   Anyways for those of you who dont know...my black lab has passed away and Jack Jack has been going through depression, soooooo Lette and I have been going to cheer him up...:)  so, that is where I have been!!!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Wow congrats on your new addition :D  and sorry for the loss of your lab baby :cry: .

When will you be getting Jack? Pls post pics so we can meet the little guy, he sounds fab! :D

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Oh no!  Sorry about the lab doggie. :(
You've mentioned Jack before.  When will you get him?  Such excitement!
We need pics! :wink:  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, sorry to hear about your lab...It's pretty normal for the surviving pet to go thru some depression..Jack needs Lette! I remember you talking about this before...Lette will just love having a friend :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YUP YUP...They are closing on their place in Austin on July 9th...so prolly around July 9th lol, I cannot wait I am so excited...Jack Jack is the reason I fell in love with boxers and at that time it was NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you cannot have Jack lol...so I got Lette, now they will be together forever cause they are like 6 months apart :)   lol....I am sooo excited...We are going to visit Jack Jack this weekend!!!!!!!  Thanks everyone for your responses!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My lab lived a long life...we knew it was coming I actually thought 2 summers ago would be her last.  I am glad that she did not have to encounter this summer's heat here in Texas...I took her swimming a few weekends ago, so she went out happy I think!!!  Just feel sorry for Jack now because he is so depressed...but Lette and I are leaving in a few minutes to go see him.  Thank you for all your comments they mean a lot!

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Sadiesmomma\";p=\"130813 said:
I'm so sorry to hear about your lab. :( Congrats on getting Jack Jack, I'm sure you and Lette will cheer him up. Can't wait for pics of him!
Ditto. Jack Jack sounds like just what the doctor (would) order!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts