Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I joined Boxer forums yesterday.  I have a boxer and am not quite sure how old she is as I saved her from a shelter.  She is full boxer and I seem to think she is about 10 months old.  I soon will take her to the vet, and see if he can give me a better number.  My boxer's name is Lette, and my name is Sunny!!! We live in Central Texas.  I am thinking that I want to get a small puppy to give her some company...I hope to find out more information about boxers in this forum.  My parents have a boxer and I fell in love with him, and had to get my own

Lette's first day home!!!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Sunny and Lette, welcome from hot summery New Zealand!!!!

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Awww...she's BEAUTIFUL! Welcome!  Boxers do well in pairs! I am sure Lette would love a little brother or sister! Great job giving her a home...this is the right place to learn more!

·
Registered
933 Posts
She's adorable!  and I agree, boxers are great in pairs.  You'll learn tons of stuff here.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome! I also am in Texas...DFW area. Lette is just one handsome fella! please read through previous threads and if you cant find what you need jump in. congrats on rescuing. About getting a second dog....boxers are great in pairs, whether it be another boxer or another breed. They love the company!! Plus if you are going to be gone during the day for work then they will be there to keep each other company. Good luck....and dont be stingy with those pics :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome Sunny and Lette!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to both of you and kudos for rescuing...Lette would love a friend, Boxers really do well in pairs, they keep each other company, entertained, etc...I can't imagine not having 2, soon to be 3.... :) Lette is a lovely girl, look forward to hearing more about her

1 - 7 of 7 Posts