Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We thought this was an appropriate name for a "BOXER", in fact he woke my son up this morning by punching in the jaw!  LOL
I never got to get pictures taken last night we were way to busy getting him acclamated.  He wined a bit crying but seemed most content if we held him.  We tried the crate for a few minutes at a time and he screamed his head off, so guess what, we let him sleep with us and he never made a sound all night.  I finally got up at 3:00 AM to take him out to pee, cause he did not go yet since we got him yesterday at 5:00PM.  And he actully peed.  I was happy for that.  When we got up this morning for work he ate and drank for the first time also.  My son has to leave for college at noon and he will be in the crate till my youngest gets home at 3:00 so we will see how he does.  Well that is my update for now, I know I will have lots of questions cause I have forgot since its been 9 years since we had a baby in the house. LOL

Shari

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome home Rocky, can't wait to see pictures.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
The reason i love boxers is because of a boxer named rocky when i was a kid.

My dad calls every male boxer Rocky and every female boxer Roxy....

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome Home Rocky!!! Can't wait to see some pics of the little guy..Definitely browse the puppy & training section...Things have changed a lot in 9 years...Which is how long it's been for me having a pup as well :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
Congrats on the new puppy.Try putting a wind up clock in the corner of his crate under a  blanket.It is supposed to mimmick the moms heartbeat and comfort them while in his crate.I read this when I got Jake but never had to try it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts