Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, as I was saying earlier, I am sure there will be lots of stories from me about the mischief that Sabre makes. So, here is the first one. (though its not very long)

I was taking a shower today, but my bathroom's door doesn't lock. So in the middle of my shower I find that Sabre and one of my cats, Kitty Belle, are stuck in the bathroom together. Sabre loves to bark at cats, but is pretty scared of them when they're in close quarters together. (Unless I'm holding the cat. Then she just tries to lick it.  :lol: ) So Sabre is sitting in the bathroom raising cane, the cat is trying to climb the shower curtain, and then Kitty Belle falls in. I was pretty much done with my shower at this point, so I hop out and put on my robe. The poor cat is soaking wet, so I wrap her up in a towel and scold Sabre. The cat dries off a bit and i let it out of the bathroom. Then I noticed that Sabre needed a bath. (She loves baths.) So I gave her a bath while she just sat there calmly. I dried her off with the blow dryer, which she also loves, and I let her out to go potty. When I let her back in, she was COVERED in snow-watered mud. So I had to give her ANOTHER bath and ANOTHER blow dry. (Good thing she likes them!)

What kids of funny Boxer meschief stories do you have?

·
Registered
370 Posts
My Jack Russell Terrier would do that.  I would wash him, put him to potty, and he would wait for me to watch him and then he would roll in mud or anything else he could find.   :lol:

As for Allie, she's done her fair share.  She's jumped in the bathtub with me just so she could play with the bubbles.  Last night, she took her chew toy, did a perimeter check under the blankets and left the chew toy on DH's side of the bed for him.  2 years ago when she was just still a puppy, she got into bed with me, walked over to DH's pillow and peed.  I didn't know it until he got into bed and yelled.   :lol:  She just gave that look of who me?

G

·
0 Posts
My dogs throw tables around running under them for the cat they are so tall they lift it and carr it on their backs.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts