Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's what the b/f gets for thinking crating is cruel!!   :lol: He just won't stay locked behind those babygates!!  Maybe this will change his mind.  The house is pretty much puppy proofed when we leave, but I hope the mailman got his hand out of the slot in time!

·
Registered
761 Posts
My brother lost his tax refund this way to his beagle, twice.  Imagine how painful that was to call the IRS and explain the dog ate my check, again.

·
Registered
725 Posts
LOL! Sorry to laugh...We know that feeling! We STILL cant leave Gus out of his crate when we leave the house or it will look just like your pics!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
too funny - i remember our first boxer did soemthing like this my hubby came home and thought we had been robbed - he tore down the blinds and was eating tortillas !!

your little guy is too cute!! he looks like he had fun!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Ohhh my! Look at that cute little face though! We can't leave Ace out either! To him everything is a chew toy. Somehow one time he even managed to open a hall closet and pull my husband's coat down and stuff it with shreds of trash!! 8-|

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He did it, can't you see he is saying, "look what i did mom, aren't you proud of me"

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Yep, me too Sharon!

Nano

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This opens up my eyes to a whole new problem!  I run 2 softball teams and am expecting cheques from my teammates!  I don't want to go through what Cassius-Pup's brother went through.  LOL ...

I think I'll just go out and get a crate and surprise Tango and the b/f!!!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
:D he said the mailman made the mess and he was just fixing it up hehe he looks so darn cute !!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts