Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi it looks like our 10 year old female boxer rescue has Degenerative Myelopathy. Does anyone have any experience with any of the herbal supplements that are sold online? The reviews for Sanus Biotex were pretty harsh on their customer service, but if the product offers any hope at all, I'm willing to role the dice on it. However, there were a few other posts that suggested that it actually made their violently sick. I know that there aren't likely to be magic cures, but willing to try something, as long as it does no harm.

·
Registered
5,075 Posts
I would say it most likely could not hurt ?? But maybe cut back on the dosage?? But there are things that you will need to do if you plan to keep her around awhile longer???

Can she still walk at all and get up and down on her on?? If she can now, most likely that is going to change. A wheel chair and a full body harness are gonna be two must have tools if you are going to continue on. Welcome aboard and sorry your going thru this ... sad to say "Been there done that." :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts