Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in shock! We all (myself, hubby, Damien and Jasmine) went to the vet / Petsmart (we are w/ Banfield) ---- to weigh them to determine what category they are in for their heart worm meds AND Damien is 40 freaking pounds! He's 1 week shy of 5 months! No wonder why I couldn't lift him onto the bed  :lol: Jasmine is 29.5 lbs (my little dainty girl)

Beka

·
Registered
725 Posts
BIG BOY! Our 7 month old is 45 lbs! I am sure he is a lap dog like ours!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wow Beka! What are you feeding him?!  :lol: Jeremy thinks Cosmo is about 35 lbs, but he's two weeks older than Damien and Jasmine...

We need to get together soon to see if Cos has any chance against him!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lol:  they're on Purina Pro Plan Selects. He's a great eater though --- Jasmine not so much.  She'll pick at the dry kibble but really hold out for the can food (mixed in w/ kibble) at night :wink:  she's no dummy.  

How is Cosmo doing? We went and checked out the Quiet Waters Park the other day (they have a dog park and dog beach)... what a mad house! I thought that being February and chilly out there wouldn't be too many dogs out... yeah right! There were like 20 dogs there! 3 adult boxers too! Damien ran straight towards them and Jasmine made friends w/ an adult Dobi (she likes 'em big I guess?? ---- she's totally gaga for our Akita next door too!).  

Beka

·
Registered
112 Posts
Wow...20 dogs? I have heard about Quiet Waters. I'd be a little nervous with all those dogs there....but Cos would love it! We went to puppy training tonight and he always goes nuts there. He definitely has ADD and can't concentrate on training, he just wants to play! He's doing well though...

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Wow, sounds like he is going to be a big boy when he is all grown up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts