Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, now seriously, the only thing that is growing on my boy is his jowels.  His face looks like its falling off his head -

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Awww but you gotta love that face Heather! I have to admit that it's kinda funny though but in a cute way!

·
Registered
236 Posts
I literally laughed out loud!!! He is ADORABLE!!!!  Saggy face and all! I wouldn't be able to resist those cheeks and soulful eyes!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
"My name is Kash...a.k.a.Mr.nibs.....i'm a hound dog woooooo-woooooo" hahahaha-heather he is still one handsome fella!!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Heather..I was thinking, maybe we could all form a group, and get doggy face lifts for our Boxers!! ( LOL..j/k..Ashley does the same with her eyes at bedtime..I pull on the side of her cute little jowls..and tell her she is a Chinse Crested..and she BARKS at me..guess its an insult

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
LOL! that is hilarious! kash is so handsome saggy face or not!!! i bet no one is going to think i'm cute when my face gets saggy!!! :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
i love the long jowls :)  have to watch out though if you go to kiss them on the cheeks and they move quick = you'll be buried inside their mouth and slimed bigtime.

G

·
0 Posts
ps - heather see what you're in for when he grows more!

i love the hang dog boxer pusses :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kash you are one handsome young man, Kiah and I love your jowels.  Kiah has a pretty good pair of jowels too.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness Heather, that gives a new meaning to the phrase " a face only a mother could love"  :lol: You really can tell he's tired in that pic...Does Keanu have jowels like that as well, or was Kash the only lucky recipient? Either way, he's still a handosme guy :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts