Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
He did so well on the car ride home! Sat in my lap and gave me kisses and moony eyes the whole way! When we got home, we let him explore the back yard. When we brought him in, I introduced him to his crate. We bought him a heartbeat puppy so I put that in beside him. He nudged it a couple times, then curled up beside it and promptly fell asleep. I sat with him, door open for about 5 minutes then gently closed the door. That was now 35 minutes ago, and he hasn't made a peep! Checked on him twice and he is still peacefully sleeping!! I'm still amazed!!

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Congratulations on the new addition. But details on her house mate ... his head is huge??? He has to be a full on Euro ... your girl is going to seem very small indeed next to that guy! :)

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
Wait,no pics of that in-crate with heartbeat stuffed toy sleepin`??

:confused:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL!! Chip, yup! He is full on Euro. Daddy is from Holland and 93 lbs, mom from Spain. Our little man Guinness is already 11lbs at 8 weeks old!
Martin, I was just so shocked that he'd taken to the crate and heartbeat puppy, I didn't want to jinx it by grabbing my phone and getting a pic! Lesson learned. phone always on me so as not to miss a photo op! He is now peacefully sleeping at my feet. He seems to have decided on his favourite spot on the floor at the end of the couch too!

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
BTW,ditch that blue thing around his neck,that face screams for a spiked collar :clap:

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Oh a boy ... yes ... now I remember and yet again see the "Blue Bow!" Aww well the only things your going to "miss" are the how "Goofy" is this dog???

And how astonishingly small the girls are next to the guys! At anyrate it sounds like your off to a great start! :)

·
Registered
3,859 Posts
Congratulations on bring your boy home. It was a wait worthwhile. He sounds like a really well balanced puppy. Now comes your job of keeping that way, which I am sure will be no problem. I presume the other dog is his dad? Beautiful.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah.....no spikes for this little man! Breeder gave him a black collar with bandana. That's about as badass as its going to get!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts