Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I'm home sick w/ an upper respitory infection  :hang: <----- feeling like I've been hit by a truck!

I don't have photoshop but I just added a picture as my signature (huge accomplishment for me)  :lol:

Just wanted to say thanks for keeping me entertained today!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Hope u feel better soon.  And that is a priceless picture.  A custom signature picture is great but even better is a regular picture that is priceless like the one you use.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for all the feel better wishes!

I just made some soup and put a little bit of broth mixed in w/ the pups kibble... oh man! I've never seen them eat so fast!  :lol:

I'm glad you guys like the signature (it's one of my fav photos!).  We only get my step-daughter every other weekend and the pups really feel it when she's gone.  They go into her room and climb up on her bed and pout... it's so sad! But when she's here they make sure to make up for all the lovin' they missed.

·
Registered
780 Posts
What a great picture.  That is so sweet!  Hope you feel better!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Feel better soon, that picture is so cute.

G

·
0 Posts
It sucks being stuck at home sick doesn't it?  I hope you feel better soon...your puppies are gonna want to play!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my, I love that pic!!! Sorry you aren't feeling well, ugh I think we all feel your pain....Get well soon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts