Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was on our news last night.  A beagle/pit bull mix puppy was found wandering the streets.  The poor babies ears had been cut off to the skull and were infected and swollen.  He was taken to the animal services and is being treated there.  The poor little thing was just so sweet and kissing the workers there even after all it had been through!  They have no idea who did this to him.

Two nights ago they reported that someone had shot a pet with an arrow when it was let out to potty.  It came back a few minutes later and colapsed in the garage with an arrow sticking out of his leg.  What is WRONG with people???  I would love to take an arrow and shoot the idiot that did this!

Here is the link to the story and picture, he is very cute.

http://www.wwmt.com/news/kalamazoo_3794 ... ounty.html

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
OMGGGGGGG that stuff makes me sick. These idiots have no concern for the well being of anything. These are living breathing precious babies. I wish everyone could realize that

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
@)##()$*()*#(&)@#$   :evil:  If it was a guy who did this I know the first thing I would be chopping off and it wouldn't be his ears!! And if it was a woman, well we have enough mommys on here to take her down! OMG that is just beyond sick!!!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
WOW is this a new trend. Where i live there was a puppy that the humane society named AK and he was found on someones Balcony with his ears infected and chopped off. it was just sick. The guy tried to deny any wrong doing and said he was trying to help the dog and he wasnt given any jail time or harsh sentence really. Like not owning an animal for 2years is a bad enough sentence.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
thats jsut sick !!! these morons that get a slap on the wrist for such a terrible thing...
eye for an eye,i say...do whatever to them what they have done..

wouldn you love to see Micheal Vick in a pit of lions that have been starved for a few days...then when he didnt fight back enough we can slam him against the cement ..ok maybe that makes me jsut as bad as he is...but i wish i could let the same dogs lose on him..make him defensless and llet the dogs have their way..the same dogs..

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i hate that he did it and i hate that hes not strung up by his balls...

and this person or persons that could be so cruel to a poor little dog deserve the same...
grrrrrrrrr i cant stand it...

those same people that would hurt an animal to me should ahve their kids taken away also...they would hurt a defenseless animal so why wouldnt they hurt their child?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Why would someone do something like this? Its just wrong. When I was about 10 years old I had a cat that got shot in the leg. It crawled back to house and I found him on the front porch. It tore me to pieces.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
TamiNChance\";p=\"31761 said:
OMGGGGGGG that stuff makes me sick. These idiots have no concern for the well being of anything. These are living breathing precious babies. I wish everyone could realize that
couldn't have said it better!!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
WOW I reallu can believe people today it makes me sick to my stomach to hear this. I hope whoever it is they pay for it

·
Registered
942 Posts
There has been a couple of cases around the Kansas City Metro of dogs that are found with one of their hind legs cut off above the knee. I just don't understand what goes through people's heads when they commit these heinous crimes. I don't even think they caught the person/people that were doing that.

G

·
0 Posts
boxerlove,
are you from Kalamazoo?  That's where I'm at, thought that was interesting that you posted something from my town, lol

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
absolutley horrible!! i thnk it is sad that 1. a vet did this, and 2. the owner did not care about the animal enough to protect him and take care of the "crop". I shake my head and hope this poor baby finds  a wonderful forever home

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Makes me wonder if it was a vet that did the ear crop or someone who tried to do it themselves.  Either way it is horrible.  You would not believe some of the things people try to do as home themselves.  I have seen many of tails docked by rubber bands and dew claws cut off with a knife in my day.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts