Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sadie is such a doll and she knows how to cool off.  At least you have some snow left, Kiah lays in the mud puddles at the dog park.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Alexa, Sadie sure found a way to keep cool huh? How cute is that....And may I say she is looking quite lovely as well :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
That is so funny! I'm surprised it didn't freeze her little belly off!! But we're from TX and used to HOT weather!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Soccergk1987\";p=\"110833 said:
You killed her lol... she looks exhausted
I know! LOL she met about 4 dogs on her walk including a 4month old pit who she played with for about 10mins...she was BEAT! She slept well last night that's for sure  :)

maplesfolks\";p=\"110842 said:
she is so cute, she knows her resources alright :)
She would lye like that on every patch of snow hehe I had to drag her to finish the walk!

Nikki08\";p=\"110917 said:
That is so funny! I'm surprised it didn't freeze her little belly off!! But we're from TX and used to HOT weather!
This little girl is SO used to cold weather it's unreal. It gets as cold as -40 here in the winter! What she is not used to is warm days like yesterday...what will she do when there's no snow? I'll have to bring a water bottle on walks.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
8O  8O  8O   Our low temp was 71 the other day! 8O  8O  8O
Texas Gulf Coast, whatcha gonna do! :roll:   I'm dreading summer! 8O

·
Registered
913 Posts
Zhana..maybe we can get some of that awfull white stuff sent down here in a Cooler semi..and see what the "kids" do..lol..Ashley thinks the tile is for cooling her belly..and dang..I know..I have had the a/c on for several WEEKS already!!
Sadie...your one SMART pup!!

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Your girl is a BEAUTY!!! Boxers are such smart little goofballs, aren't they?? It actually SNOWED here in Seattle last night! What the???

xoxo

Julia

1 - 20 of 26 Posts