Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jake finally gave me a turd.....lol.After weeks of soft stool he finally delivered.I had never used a holistic food before and was getting kinda worried.I emailed Premium Edge and asked themhow long it should take for his stool to firm up.They responded by telling me that if after 7 weeks it has not firmed up then I should switch his food.Well 2 days after receiving the email.....BAM!!!!SOLID POOP.Some of you probably remember when I got Jake he had some problems.One of the problems was a skin condition that the breeder and the breeders vet said the only thing that would help him was this expensive shampoo and he was shedding badly among other problems.Anyway within a week of being on the Premium Edge all of this went away.No more skin flakes and no more shedding.The only concern I had was soft stool but now that that problem is gone I am a very happy person.TODAY WE CELEBRATE THE TURD!!!!!!Also known as turd Thursday

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great news, what a relief.  I believe that all of Kiah's problems were food related to.  It is amazing the things that make us happy :lol: firm turds.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Gosh, I will be celebrating like a crazy woman when Lucy finally has a solid one. I told my husband gosh, our life is pretty boring that we are all sitting around waiting on a solid stool from Lucy...just kidding, we aren't really doing that but heck that is all we have talked about the past month trying to get her better. Congrats! Keep your fingers crossed that I am celebrating myself real soon!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO....Yup, we also are gulity about having the "turd" discussions...I swear if starngers heard us, they would htink we all are a bit nutz  :lol: Glad the food is working, that's the main thing....Now to celebrate Turd Thursday <:p

·
Registered
294 Posts
\:D/   Yay for solid turds!!!!    :rockon:

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Yep gotta love those firm dukes!!

Even better is winter dukes, so much easier to pick up when they are frozen!!!

:thumbup:  :thumbup:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:clap: Yay Jake!!! Happy Turdsday! I hope they continue! :clap:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts