Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So our big girl Roxy is going to be 6 months old on the 28th of August.  She currently weighs 48 pounds.  Is this normal for a female to be this big at her age?  Any ideas how big she will be?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Mia is 30lbs at almost 4 1/2 months.. lol I guess so?

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Hmmm . . .  :think:
I'm not sure.  Our Henry is a little guy.  Yesterday was his 1st b-day and he only weighs 58 pounds.  She may just stop growing soon and end up being small.

·
Registered
78 Posts
In my experience the only way to tell is by looking at dam and sire to get an idea of what size a pup will be at maturity.

·
Registered
478 Posts
To me it sounds like she is going to be a big girl, but it is normal.. Jessie just turned 9months and she weighs about 50lbs

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm not for sure, but Debo just turned 7 months and only weighs 43lbs.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
WOW! maybe Reese was a runt. Reese i believe is around 35 lbs at 7 almost 8 months!! Savannah is 2 and is only at 50 lbs. i think you will have a big girl on your hands :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Mazey is 3 years old and 65 pounds. A friend of mine thinks she is small cause her's are HUGE. I think she is average for a female boxer.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
At Charlie's yearly check-up he weighed 71lbs.  Charlie is also the tallest boxer I've ever seen.  Everybody that sees him at the pet stores make the same comment.  Sadie is 5 months and weighs right at 45lbs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts