Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How old is your pup, and what do they weigh? Do you know what he/she's parents weighed?

Our 12 week old pup has a vet appointment today (so I'll update then) but I think she's at least 20lbs. Her mother was 60lbs, father 95lbs. We're hoping she takes after her mother!!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Sam is almost 2yrs. and 68lbs. Lucy is 10 mos. and weighs 45lbs.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Maddie will be 3 in March and she weighs 65 pounds and is almost 24 inches tall. All muscle!  :D

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
sumya is almost 10 months and weighs 55 pounds.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Oscar is 18 weeks old and he weight 38 pounds two weeks ago I'm assuming he is now around 40 pounds  I think he will be very big in the future :)

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Oggie is about 6 months and 47 pounds.  He's all ribs, somedays I can even see his spine.  I feed him like 5 times a day.  If he ever fills out I'm afraid he's going to start controlling my meals   :lol:

G

·
Jetta is just over 5 months old and 2 weeks ago was 31 lbs...She has grown up since then and went from rolly polly to skin and bones...so she prolly 35 or so now...

Bo is almost 11 months old...and two weeks ago was 46 lbs...he's been this weight for nearly 2 months

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.