Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I am home by dogs are nutso, but as soon as I leave them with my husband they sleep?   ha ha  Its soooo not fair.  Right now we have a WWF face fight match going on, and then this am, it was bully stick tug-o-war!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
That's how it is here. They're always much more calm when I'm here with them than hubby. lol I guess you give off the "bounce of the wall" vibe! lol

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
I totally understand your frustration.  I've ALWAYS wanted a boxer, and we finally got Duke, my dream dog.  I feed him, I walk him, I love him....So who does he pine after when he's not around?  My husband, of course!!   :?   I attribute this to the fact that in Duke's former home, the husband was the one who took care of him.  Duke loves me, too, it's just that he PINES after my husband!!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Oh boy can I agree.  Buckles is so calm when she's w/my fiancee we call him Papa.  She lays on him for belly rubs for hours, I do the walking, playg, etc.  I am the entertainer.  I just dont get it???

·
Registered
880 Posts
Oscar only has accident when I'm with him, (of course I spend the most time with the dogs), but I feel your pain, Dylan thinks they are just a piece of cake to watch!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Heather, that week when I was gone in Hawaii, one day I was talking to Marq on the phone and he said Samson & Angel were driving him nutz going in and out the doggie door like every 2 minutes, they would come in, pile up on him, run back outside, then back in, over and over again..Asked me if they did that to me all day? Nope :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts