Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which would you choose. These are Gunners (my big boy) brothers....They have the same daddy..The Brindle would complete me,lol... :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HAHAHAHA....I have THREE now! But dang, arent they cute...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
memy\";p=\"106154 said:
I have 2 boxers 2 cockers 2 mice and a gennie pig. There is always room for more love! :lol:
Oh my Memy,,You do have a house full....

I REALLY like the first one also...

·
Registered
494 Posts
Leanne, I am not sure that would be really hard.  They both are REALLY adorable.  But having fawns I am partial to fawns, but I want one of every color....gosh guess I am not helping am I?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are both so cute.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Love the first one, but it is a hard chioce as I love the fawn boxers. I was never a fan of white boxers until I joined this forum. There is something very special about them. I never realized how beautiful they are. I would actually see what temperment best suits you and your family as you can't go wrong with these two in the looks department. Keeping both is also an option.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
First one if I had to choose, something just looks off on the little white guy.  - just my opinion  :wink:   However I would never choose on color.   Health, Temeperment, and confirmation is what I choose on so a picture could be beautiful but its the entire package that matters:) :lol:

·
Registered
359 Posts
How could you say no to either of those faces...lol....I want them both geeeeeeeeeeeesh boxer puppies make my heart melt.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
I'd have to go with the brindle baby... the second one just doesn't look as healthy or something... maybe it's just the way it's being held...?

·
Registered
913 Posts
I'd have to go with the Fawn also. Mastray is right..either the picture came out wrong, or the facial features seem..Ummm "different??"  Has the white been tested for hearing or health issues? Just curious..he could end up to be a lovy boy regarless I guess!
They both are sweeties, but I'd have to say the fawn would even out the "pack".. :lol:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Yeah the white one doesnt look healthy for some reason! The brindle is a beauty tho! Id take him;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts