Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I just love that pink mug!! He is so cute!

·
Registered
236 Posts
Oh Tami,

I haven't been around very much lately and I can't believe how much he has grown.  He's quite the handsome fella and it looks like he's going to keep his precious pink nose.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Woah!!!!!! He's already 9 months old?! When on earth did that happen! This is too hard to believe! Hes adorable :) His coat looks great too!!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone....he always looks so grumpy too which i love. He is truly a 2 pound lap dog at heart....he crushes me when he climbs on my lap to cuddle but i just grunt and try to breathe and love every minute of it. I have never seen such a personality. He is so precious. And yes it looks like he will keep his pink nose which i am soooooo happy about

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
My goodness, where did that little puppy Chance go? Tami he's looking great..I love that pink nose, glad it's still hanging around :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
OMG Chance is soooo handsome, that little pink nose just cracks me up :lol: Blitz says to tell Chance that she has the exact same "beauty mark" on her right ear!!  Actually Dad and I call 'em spoiled rotten spots, sshhhhhh don't tell her that :rofl:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
What a beautiful white boy! His pink nose is so cute!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts