Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(Mic is still doing normal...no more tremors for now...man! That was scary!)

On to more serious business...

This is how you keep two boxer boys busy and relatively quiet!

PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!

And they said it couldn't be done!!! (Keeping a boxer quiet IS a challenge...but, Peanut butter helps!!!)

:lol:

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
OMG JEANENE ..DAMIT I JSUT WOKE UP MY SON B/C I BURST OUT LAUGHING AND ITS MIDNIGHT HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

THAT WAS A RIOT !!!!..UHMM CAN I GIVE IT TO BOTH MY SONS AND HAVE THE SAME EFFECT? HAHAHAHA

STUPID HAWAII SCHOOL VACATION IS THIS WEEK UNTIL THE 10TH, THEN T-GVING BREAK THEN XMAS BREAK..JEEEEEEEEEEEZ

OMG THOSE PICS ARE GREAT...NOW YOU KNOW I HAVE TO TRY THAT TOMORROW AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS..HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Jeanene, peanut butter works really well....here's my peanut butter pic

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Never heard of peanut butter until I got on this forum; kongs and peanut butter are wonderful.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
im loving those pics.i had to come look again and its 730 am hahahaha...riot the 2 of them hahaha

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG I am so happy Mic is doing better!!!  :)  Those pics are sooo cute guys! I've never put PB on Sadies nose before, that's one I have to try! Love it, so cute  :)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kysims\";p=\"34476 said:
OMG JEANENE ..DAMIT I JSUT WOKE UP MY SON B/C I BURST OUT LAUGHING AND ITS MIDNIGHT HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH

THAT WAS A RIOT !!!!..UHMM CAN I GIVE IT TO BOTH MY SONS AND HAVE THE SAME EFFECT? HAHAHAHA

STUPID HAWAII SCHOOL VACATION IS THIS WEEK UNTIL THE 10TH, THEN T-GVING BREAK THEN XMAS BREAK..JEEEEEEEEEEEZ

OMG THOSE PICS ARE GREAT...NOW YOU KNOW I HAVE TO TRY THAT TOMORROW AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS..HAHAHAHA
Oops!!  ;)  They were happy as little clams(what the heck does that MEAN anyway???  How happy IS a clam???)...sheesh!

Anyway, they LOVED it! We will be keeping that in mind for these kinds of moments!

ps...UGH...year round schooling, huh? I hated that...there was a stretch where I just wanted to say "why don't we call this "Second summer" and get it over with!!!LOL!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
:lol:   Great pictures!  That's too funny.....they look so cute!  Cleaning peanut butter off each other's faces.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts