Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, sure wish Kiah would like to sleep in on weekends.  Her alarm clock starts going off a 5:30  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, yup someone sure doesn't want to get up..I think the heat has a lot to do with it as well, even the energizer Buny, Aka Angel, has slowed down a bit....

Here's Samson

Here's Angel

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Oh yes...it is definitely the dog days of summer!  :winkle:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
I agree!! the girls are soooo lazy. They are on a schedule of going out at 630 when i have to work, well this weekend they didnt even wake up til 9!!! it was great

·
Registered
780 Posts
Love the pictures!  He looks like he could still use a few ZZZ's!  He also looks so much like our Ziggi!

·
Registered
186 Posts
harley gets up with mu husband at 430-5 and goes out to pee. then she crawls in his spot and doesnt get up until i do usually at 8 when my son wakes us up. she will sleep all day if im sleeping.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Fiona does the sleepy weekends also.  She has her internal "pee" alarm at 6 am, but sometimes sleeps until 7 am....after the outside trip she will sleep the whole weekend away.  She goes into that deep sleep where her eyes are rolled back into her head and if you wake her up she looks like a crazy eyed teenager.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Atticus generally doesn't go to bed (crate) until my daughter does, which is usually around 1:00 a.m. and while he sometimes tries to get her lazy bunz up around ten, she usually can get him to keep snoozing until noon.  

I don't know what the heck we're going to do once school starts, since his crate is in her room and she will be up and out of here by 7:30, which will undoubtedly make him think HE needs to be up and about.  Oh, did I mention I'm an even bigger night-owl than my daughter?  I rarely go to bed before 3:00 a.m.  and generally sleep till 10 or 11.  For the first time since I had kids, I am sooooo dreading school starting!

AnnA

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Sorry if this is a little off subject but i just have to say.....Every Boxer i have seen on this forum is absolutly gorgeous....so way to go to everyone for having such beautiful babies!!!!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
i agree (your pups are too cute also), my kids keep running over to the computer cuz i cant stop saying aaHHHH to all the dogs :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
I agree to we all have some great looking boxers.  I wish mine would sleep in a bit more too.  His internal pee clock kicks in at 6:40 every day.  Saturday and Sunday are no exceptions lol.  Then he wants to play and eat, then go back outside for number two lol.  Its a cycle I don't know if we will break until he gets a little older.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Since we started letting Merlin sleep in our room at night, he's real good to sleep until we get up (during the work week, 5:30am). Naturally, weekends is later (around 8:00am). I just tell him to lay down and he does.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Kane's our alarm clock here, never have to worry about setting one.  I slept in a little this morning only to have him walking all over me and nuzzling me to get up to go out at 7:00 a.m.  Wow that was really sleeping in.

·
Registered
948 Posts
lol Mia is lazy... Couldn't fit in the tiny bed that was for my yorkie..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts