Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
My boyfriend and I had every intention of having both of our Boxers sleep in their crate......ha!  That never worked....so they sleep with us every night!  Boxers are the best snuggle bunnies ever!  A bit loud with their snoring though.

·
Registered
462 Posts
A PUPPY'S PRAYER

Now I lay me down to sleep
The king-size bed is soft and deep

I sleep right in the center groove
My human being can hardly move!

I' ve trapped their legs, they're tucked in tight
And here is where I pass the night

No one disturbs me or dares intrude
Till morning comes and "I want food!"

I sneak up slowly to begin
My nibbles on my mommy's chin.

For the morning's here and it's time to play
I always seem to get my way.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
oh my!! i love that prayer!! i think i am going to start letting Savannah back out of the kennel. Reese sadly will have to stay in for the time being. i just hope she doesnt start having seperation anxiety since she is so used to Savannah being there. Usually when i come down Reese is using Savannahs butt as a pillow!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Tink and Hector sleep on the couch in the kitchen, but we've started letting them sleep up with us at the weekend.  Hector is a little teddy bear, he'll snuggle up on the pillow between us and stay there til morning, but Tink is the world's worst moocher - she's constantly shifting around, shoving your legs out of the way, re-arranging the covers... she's a nightmare.  That's why they only get in with us on Fridays & Saturdays - cause at least I don't have to get up for work after a night of being woken up every hour or so when Tink decides she's not comfy enough.

Although last night Hector got relegated back to the utility room because he weed and pooped on the stairs - right in front of me!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Fiona sleeps in her crate at night and the crate is right next to the bed.  WE are trying to graduate up to letting her stay out at night and will do so as soon as the "chewing" phase calms down and she is trustworthy on not going potty in the house. Of course she has not had an accident in the house for about a month or more, so we may try it soon.  My big thing is that we have a cat that Fiona LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEESSSS to chase and play with and I dont know that I am up to hearing that all night off and on.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Roxy sleeps in my bed with me.  Sometimes she'll sleep on the floor...she sleeps wherever she feels like in my room.  Astro still sleeps in his crate, due to his colitis, he can't seem to hold himself.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Bella sleeps with our lab in his huge bed which is right next to my bed.  She does sneak in bed sometimes w/ hubby.  Her crate is in living room which is only used when I leave or when my lab decides to nap in it during the day.

·
Registered
186 Posts
my smallest dog sleeps in her bed in our closet, we keep her in there, if not she will sometimes have accidents if i dont wake up when she tries to get me to take her out. she is fine in there. (its a huge closet) and harley has a bed beside ours, but it never gets used b/c she is always in bed with us. if she does sleep in her bed, shemakes it to ours in the middle of the night.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.