Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Re: how much chocolate does it take to poison your dog.

I can't get on that from work due to my lack of flash player, but my Rottie ate a whole entire bag of chocolate chip cookies once.  I nearly died!  He was fine, thank goodness!   8O

·
Registered
2,004 Posts

Ringer was smart enough to take some flexaril, benadryl and pepto the last time he ate a bag of chocolate chip cookies.  He seemed to do fine with that.

·
Registered
3,545 Posts

When I was a kid I used to eat only the filling of double-stuff oreos and give the chocolate cookie part to my Boxer!   :razz:   (dumb, dumb, dumb!)  He survived eating all of those chocolate cookies.  However,  I can't even imagine doing something like that now knowing how potentially harmful it can be.

Thanks for the info.  :)

·
Registered
774 Posts

oh you all just brought some good times back..We had a cocker named Hooch man he was a smart dog miss him so much..But one time around Christmas had got some new candy trays !! so filled all 3 trays with nestles holiday bars and hershey kissis :D I would say about 4lbs of choc. Well we go out for a while and come back home and hooch is waiting by the door with shinny teeth!!! 8O Looked like a rapper with gold teeth :lol:  :lol: my Hooch ate all the chocolate :eek:  I just knew he was gonna die!! But he didnt.. I did want to kill him he had the hershey squirts for about 2 days yuck!! but he was fine :)

·
Registered
725 Posts

Thanks for sharing Barb...lots of chocolate around this time of year!!

Oh who am I kidding? I always have it....

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Good information to have, especially at this time of year...Thanks Barb  :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.