Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Ok like most of you my boxer wants to play, play, play.  I was just wondering how you (me) can work all day and play for hours @ night.   Like today I am soooo tired and am coming down w/a cold so I just want to relax a little. I will play but not for hours???  Like right now she wants to bark in my face even though she has a bully stick.  :sick:

G

·
0 Posts
You can hire a walker. When Im really tired (rarely), I give Sev a soup bone. He'll play/chew with it for hours upon hours until I take it away! Or maybe meet some other boxer/dog owners and set up play dates.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
One if the advantages of having 2 Boxers is they entertain each other a lot, that's why I like pairs....I know when I was working there would be days when I would come home exhausted after working overtime, really not wanting to do anything, but it's amazing how much you perk up when you have someone waiting for you that is just so darn happy to see you...

Playdates would be a good way to burn off some of that energy, or perhaps Doggie Daycare a couple days a week? I forget how old is your Boxer? Puppies will have an endless amount of energy and yes it can get tiring at times :)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well as much as I would love to get another one now is not a good time we live in a apt. A great area dead end st. pond and a beach, so she do alot of running, and has lots of dog friends on the street however no one is around tonight.  We are hoping to get a house this yr.  Also she has cost some $$$ we had a episode w/hives, allergies etc. Tuft's  we are still paying for.
She is 21 mo.  Terriable 2's??? Do they go through that?  I did end up taking her for a walk tonight., now I have to go play. :!:  :!:  :!:  :!:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts