Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:lol:

Sorry to be gross. Lucy poops like 5-9, yes NINE times a day. It's solid and we only feed her about a 1 1/4 cup of food a day. I am wondering when it will slow down a little, if ever. Our pom only poops twice a day max so this is a little abnormal to us.  :?

(She also pees about 893,987,987 times a day but I know her bladder is little so that seems to be expected. I think.)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Zulu goes bout 3 times a day, sometimes 4. :D

Thats ok, she is a baby still and she eats a lot of small meals so will want to poop more, when she is bigger and is eating like 2 times a day only, she will prob go down to 2 or 3 poops a day :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
For Kiah it depends on the food she is eating; Kiah pooped 9-10 times a day on Canidae but it was very soft.  Now that she is on ProPlan Selects Salmon she only poops 3-4 times a day and is solid.  She was around 9 months old at the time so not sure how it would be for younger dogs.

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
OMG when Roxy was a pup I didnt ever think she was going to stop pooping good thing for the walks up back lmao That way I didnt have to pick it up! She literally went 9-10 times a day!

·
Registered
913 Posts
Ashley is about a 3 time a day pooper..( lol..that sounds funny..talking about my dogs BM shedule ), She is a morning, afternoon, and evening gal..oh..and will sneak one out if when we go walking..always at the place I wish her to NOT start hunching up! She used to poop more when she was smaller, but now seems like she is on a regular shedule.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I couldn't even keep track how many times a day Brodi was going when he was eating dog food! It had to of been at least 10-12 times a day but now on raw he is only going about 3 times. Raw feeding was a lifesaver for my yard and nose or should I say hubby's nose  :lol:

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
[quote="ChloeAndBrodisMa\";p=\"125872":yuz222vj]I couldn't even keep track how many times a day Brodi was going when he was eating dog food! It had to of been at least 10-12 times a day but now on raw he is only going about 3 times. Raw feeding was a lifesaver for my yard and nose or should I say hubby's nose

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Tango goes a lot - 5-6 times a day.  It's firm and he's on Canidae.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
[quote="AzSun2006\";p=\"125886":349hm3ls][quote="ChloeAndBrodisMa\";p=\"125872":349hm3ls]I couldn't even keep track how many times a day Brodi was going when he was eating dog food! It had to of been at least 10-12 times a day but now on raw he is only going about 3 times. Raw feeding was a lifesaver for my yard and nose or should I say hubby's nose

·
Registered
370 Posts
Depending on what Allie - she can poop anywhere from 2-4 times  a day.  Right now she is eating Solid Gold and is pooping about 3 times a day.  When she was eating Timberwolf Organics she pooped about twice a day.  I think when she was younger she pooped a lot more often because she ate a bit more frequently.  I know when dogs eat the foods with a lot of filler, they will poop a lot more often.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Autumn usually poops once in the morning, and on our long walk in the afternoon...on that walk she poops the total quantity of one poop, but likes to drop one little turd on about 4 lawns in a row :evil: VERY annoying to clean up as we go!  I wish she would do it all at once haha.  She's on raw too, which definitely reduces the pooping...we had her on kibble one weekend when we were visiting my bf's parents, and she had to poop so much she couldn't even hold it in and had a few accidents in the house :roll:  "I swear to god, she's never done this before" sounds less convincing after the third time she lays a huge one on the carpet!!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Talking of poop :lol:  :lol:  Zulu never stands still and ends up walking around in circles sideways, which hubby calls his crab dance , followed by a burn through the house at a million miles an hour:lol:  :lol:

Who elses Boxer does this

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Samson & Angel, 3 times a day, Flick 4-5..He's still a pup tho, I expect that

·
Registered
627 Posts
Roxy and Jersey go about 2-3 times a day.

·
Registered
761 Posts
zulu\";p=\"125970 said:
Talking of poop :lol:  :lol:  Zulu never stands still and ends up walking around in circles sideways, which hubby calls his crab dance , followed by a burn through the house at a million miles an hour:lol:  :lol:

Who elses Boxer does this
9 times out of ten Cassius is walking during or trying to turn to see what's happening back there and he makes his poo circle... haha. Cassius poohs alot but I think some of that is I "force" him to stay on a schedule.  If we go out at night or first thing in the morning I stand there telling him to "do his business" till he does it.  If I don't he won't do it and he won't have an accident, he'll just wait for later or the morning. In general he probably goes about 4 times a day.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
[quote="zulu\";p=\"125970":eek:4tz806n]Talking of poop :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts