Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
941 - 960 of 973 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Turtle is 7 months and at 55lbs. He just passed up our 2 year old boxer recently who's at 53lbs. Our older one is very long and lean and our puppy is stocky and just built bigger in general. He's still got a good 3 inches on him but he's heavier 😁

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Apollo will be 8 months in another week. He is up to 75 lbs as of a couple days ago. I sent off for his akc registration and pedigree about 6 weeks ago. I still have not received his pedigree, so I called and they said he had foreign bloodlines and it would take a little while longer. I had figured he probably had some euro in him since he is so stout. Here are a few pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Apollo will be 8 months in another week. He is up to 75 lbs as of a couple days ago. I sent off for his akc registration and pedigree about 6 weeks ago. I still have not received his pedigree, so I called and they said he had foreign bloodlines and it would take a little while longer. I had figured he probably had some euro in him since he is so stout. Here are a few pictures.
Wow! Only 8 months? I have a 5 year old that weighs 82lbs. Seems a lot bigger than yours. Or maybe we are wrong about that lol 😆

Wow! Only 8 months? I have a 5 year old that weighs 82lbs. Seems a lot bigger than yours. Maybe we are wrong about how much he weighs lol 😆

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am trying to guage the growth of Snickers. Right now he is 14 weeks old and 27 pounds. How old is your Boxer? how much does he\she weigh?
Duke is 15 weeks and weighs 30. They are right at the same size. I keep fearing he is underweight. Idk why. He is going to be a rough cosleeper as he gets bigger though. He has to lay on our shoulders like an adult or above our pillows like this. Lol

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Pint Size Guy

Emmett is 4.5 months and 35 pounds. He was a large puppy at 8 weeks and his growth has slowed down. My last guy held steady at 67 pounds most of his life. His vet is very pleased because although he may be on the smaller size, she says he has great proportions.

·
Registered
57 Posts
My guy turned 1 year old yesterday (2/13) and he weighs 45 pounds. Hes very petite, and on the thinner side but his vet says he looks good for his weight.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Emmett is 4.5 months and 35 pounds. He was a large puppy at 8 weeks and his growth has slowed down. My last guy held steady at 67 pounds most of his life. His vet is very pleased because although he may be on the smaller size, she says he has great proportions.

35 pounds at 4.5 months is considered small? At 4.5 Talos is ounces under 30 pounds.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Emmett is now tall with long legs. I would guess at least 24 inches. He weighs about 53 pounds. Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

941 - 960 of 973 Posts