Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering just how you decide who to nominate for featured boxer of the month?  I searched and just saw posts about voting and whom was the featured boxer.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I believe a mod will put up a posting that they are accepting the first 5 nominations be pm'ed to them....it happens quite fast and you can't nominate your own boxer

G

·
0 Posts
I think I voted for the March one...   not to sure.  I wasn't here for any before that, so I'm not too sure how they do it either.

I think Gabysdaddy is right    :)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
GabysDaddy\";p=\"88019 said:
I believe a mod will put up a posting that they are accepting the first 5 nominations be pm'ed to them....it happens quite fast and you can't nominate your own boxer
That's exactly how it works! Normally it's around the 19th or so of the month. I think it was done early this last time... not a 100% sure why though. It happens extremely fast too! I'm only been able to nominate once and this has been going on since August of last year! Just keep an eye out once mid month hits!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Yeah, I've never gotten in on the nomination part.  Never been nominated either! :wink:
I have managed to vote on the nominees though! :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol you guys, normally about the 20th one of us Mods will post that we will take 5 nominees for the next month...People respond REALLY quick on this, so I'm trying to rotate when it's posted...The only rules are : previous winners are not allowed, you CANNOT nominate yourself....I'll be doing it this month, so look for something around the 20th...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts