Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Samson has a unique approach to this  :)

Only managed the one pic, but I think you can see he uses his foot to keep the bowl from sliding

And just for good measure, here's one of Angel taking a break after dinner

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:))  Now that is smart! Here I was expecting to see some kind of double sided tape thingy.  ^:)^  Brilliant Samson!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sampson is so smart and Angel has the right idea  :)

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I have heavy stainless bowls that have a rubber ring and I put them on top of my trash cans but the food one always ends up on the floor.  You could always put the bowl in a stand an that would probably stop it from sliding since it would be at a more natural level for the head.  It also helps with gas and bloat.

·
Registered
780 Posts
That is so cute!!! I can't believe how much Sampson is like our Calli!  She ALWAYS put her foot on anything she was eating to keep it from moving....we used to open up ice cream boxes so they laid flat and let her lick them off in the garage....she would put her foot on it right away to keep it from moving... our other babies would just lick it and follow it as it moved around the garage..never figuring out to put their foot on it!

Angel looks like she is very relaxed!  :D

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
well i can say neither of the girls do that! they slide their bowls all over the place!! way smart samson. I had extra of the no-skid shelf liner and put that down under each set of bowls. That stopped the bowl slide :) Angel is so beautiful willow-i hope Reese will be as pretty when she gets older :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts