Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Give her a balloon!

<embed id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-1361798919600213524&hl=en-CA" flashvars=""> </embed>

Ps. Rob doesn't really give Sadie a piece of the balloon at the end LOL

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
that's hilarious!!!

I've been meaning to ask you for some time now since your from the Maritimes...where did you get Sadie?
Eventually when we do get another boxer I want to get a brindle and her coloring is just gorgeous!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
smack83\";p=\"81339 said:
I've been meaning to ask you for some time now since your from the Maritimes...where did you get Sadie? Eventually when we do get another boxer I want to get a brindle and her coloring is just gorgeous!
We got her from a breeder here in Fredericton, but knowing now what I do about what makes a reputable breeder and responsible breeding, I wouldn't buy from her again...I suspect she's a BYB. We gave Sadie a good home and she means the world to both of us, so of course I don't for a second regret getting her. I just wouldn't buy from the same place again. We are going to get a second boxer down the road, but we will most likely adopt....you never know, we may "forget" just how much work having a puppy is and decide to go that route again, and if that's the case we will find most certainly find a reputable breeder to buy from. I am also curious, where did you get Phoenix from?

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Sadiesmomma";p="81370 said:
[quote="smack83\";p=\"81339":1f4tu2tt] I am also curious, where did you get Phoenix from?
[/quote:1f4tu2tt]

I got her here on the island in charlottetown. The people I got her from were BYB however they are definatley not irresponsible.
They gave me answers to everything I wanted, health information, was able to come visit with Phoenix when ever before I got her
and have still been in contact with them over a year later. They breed the two dogs they owned for one litter and one litter only and
were not out to make profit off it.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
that is so cute...  i love when they get like that!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sadie is so pretty, she looks like she loves her balloons.  I am going to try that with Kiah.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Cooper loves balloons, too.  He likes bouncing them off his nose and keeping them in the air.   He's actually trying to bite it, though.   My son and him will play with them for quite a while.  He's learned to grab them by the knot end and runs around the house.  The best part is when he does actually bite down on one good.  Pow!  Got to be careful, though.  When we had to use peroxide on him, he threw up a balloon he'd swallowed that we didn't know about.  We were just lucky to catch it when we did.  Probably would've passed through OK by itself, but wouldn't have been good if it hadn't.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
That is too funny! - Love her wiggle butt! Sadie is so cute.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Sadie is so cute with her balloon! Very entertaining!  :D  Maddie is afraid of balloons.  :?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
48Dodge\";p=\"81603 said:
Cooper loves balloons, too.  He likes bouncing them off his nose and keeping them in the air.   He's actually trying to bite it, though.   My son and him will play with them for quite a while.  He's learned to grab them by the knot end and runs around the house.  The best part is when he does actually bite down on one good.  Pow!  Got to be careful, though.  When we had to use peroxide on him, he threw up a balloon he'd swallowed that we didn't know about.  We were just lucky to catch it when we did.  Probably would've passed through OK by itself, but wouldn't have been good if it hadn't.
Yeah, for a while we couldn't find one piece of the balloon  8O Later on we found it under the chair so we were relieved. I always imagine what these things could possibly do to her insides so I'm paranoid that she may swallow some foreign object and it cause her harm! Balloon is not the worst of them though so I'll take the chance for all our sakes!  :D

tootsie\";p=\"81605 said:
Sadie is so cute with her balloon! Very entertaining! :D Maddie is afraid of balloons. :?
Sadie was a bit uneasy about the balloon as you can see in the video, but she got braver as time passed...we will do it again for sure...she LOVED it!

·
Registered
422 Posts
LMAO!  =))  =))  =))  I love the wiggle butt!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Boxerpop\";p=\"82143 said:
That exercise ball looks like too much fun. Are they pretty durable?
=))
Yeah.  The only reason it got shredded was because I pull the plug to make it more fun for him and I let it get low enough for him to get a grip on one of the folds.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Absolutely adorable! unfortunately, Thor is completely terrified of balloons. He does love a good beach ball though :)
Thanks for sharing!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts