Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get an avator pic up. And I am resizing and resizing and resizing down to it being nearly nothing. How do you get it to be 15 kb without making it so puny you can't see it?
Thank you as always everyone!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
hmmm.not sure.i will bump up your post so someone who can be of assistance can help you... :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
if your making it in photoshop make sure the size is 80 pixels X 80 pixels at 72 dpi, and the you have to use "save for web" in the file drop down menu and save it as either a .jpeg or .gif .....hope this helps :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Avatars can not be bigger than 80x80. If you want to post the pic, I will resize it for you.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Looks like you've figured it out!  :D

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
My_Harleigh\";p=\"88920 said:
Well how did you get your avator pic up? Yours must have been 15 kb or less for it to be accepted, right?

willow,( samsonsmom.) is the one who helped me get my current avatar up., but i have a friend who usually does all my avatars and sigs.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Looks like you've got it!! If anyone needs any help with stuff like that... I'm more than willing... just pm me with the problem...

I LOVE THAT PIC!! SOOOO looks like it was taken under water!!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Mastray\";p=\"89259 said:
Looks like you've got it!! If anyone needs any help with stuff like that... I'm more than willing... just pm me with the problem...

I LOVE THAT PIC!! SOOOO looks like it was taken under water!!
I thought she was under water, I was impressed. :lol:

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks! Yah I don't know how it turned out that way, but she was just running towards me in snow. The dark blue behind it was actually the shadow of the house against the snow. I like it  :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts