Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
hey heather.  i watched that 'it's me or the dog' show the other day and the lady puts a dark screen up in the car so they can't see.  she'll temp remove it and when they bark put it up again.  eventually they learn not to bark.

lol when i'm not too lazy to get up off the couch to close the blinds at my 2 crazies barking out the window, i'm going to give it a try.  bark=close blind  open/close it again until they 'get it' :roll:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Sometimes they bark at the strangest things....like britney she will bark at the drain.... lol if a person comes walking by she just wiggles .... I figure after awile they just get use to it and stop barking.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
My two are insane when it comes to barking out the window. I used to leave the blinds all the way up and they broke out a pane in the window one day when the Pug neighbor dog was walking by so we keep them almost all the way down now. We are on the main street that enters our subdivision so we have a lot of action up and down our street. They run from window to window and out the back door to the driveway gate. Some people even cross the street when they come by our place...my neighbors probably call us the crazy dog people :lol: But I have to say, our place would probably be the last home on the block to get burglarized...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Heather, isn't it funny the things that gets them excited? That is cute tho..I hear ya about the "runway lights", they do come in handy :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts