Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Like every other mammal, dogs can overheat. When your dog heats up, you need to act quickly to cool him down. Don’t panic, here’s how to do it

You aren’t the only one who has a hard time dealing with blistering summer heat. Your favorite pooch can also be rather sensitive to that excess warmth. In fact, summer can be a dangerous time for your doggo if you aren’t careful. Heatstroke is an incredibly dangerous (often even fatal) condition that affects dogs of all shapes, sizes, and ages throughout the summer months. There is one common instance of this problem that is widely discussed.

Read More >>

·
Registered
2 Posts

Like every other mammal, dogs can overheat. When your dog heats up, you need to act quickly to cool him down. Don’t panic, here’s how to do it

You aren’t the only one who has a hard time dealing with blistering summer heat. Your favorite pooch can also be rather sensitive to that excess warmth. In fact, summer can be a dangerous time for your doggo if you aren’t careful. Heatstroke is an incredibly dangerous (often even fatal) condition that affects dogs of all shapes, sizes, and ages throughout the summer months. There is one common instance of this problem that is widely discussed.

Read More >>
I guess heating of dogs’ body is a natural phenomenon and there is nothing that you need to panic about. It basically helps the dog to remove extra heat from the body and maintain their inner body temperature. After a long walk or play dogs breath with their tongue out, that is basically done to regulate their body temperature. I personally don’t think it is big deal and one need to create a fuss out of it, small steps can help them to lower down their body heat.I am also a dog lover. I have purchased some of the accessories that I hope you will also live. I am sharing the site link with you. Check it out...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts