Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
THAT IS HILARIOUS... kash was like a rabbit.

Show me that video again after that floor has bee waxed lol!!!

I also like at the end when u throw the toy and they are like... nope sry not done w/ this one.

So do u like own your business or u can just bring the pupsters

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
lol!! cute video.. sorry you got busted in the face by kashs head.. i know how that hurts!!!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was paw in the crotch - no manners on that boy.

Nope I dont own my own business, but have keys to my office and do work on Sat - no one is there, so can bring the pups in to romp around.  They enjoy it.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
HannaBanana\";p=\"115414 said:
It was paw in the crotch - no manners on that boy.

that hurts too!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
hahahahahaha Heather @ the ..."AWWWWWWWWWWWWW MAN " ..that so hurts when its unexpected lol

that video is TOO cute !! just love them both !!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
If you gotta work what good company to have.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Great video! They are both so beautiful!
I love when they are running around side by side both holding on to the beaver frisbee! Too cute.  :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
I literally laughed out loud when they were running to the toy you threw while they still had one in both of their mouths! Sillies! I think it's so cute, the sound of doggie feet on tile or wood floor. I bring Ace in the front living room and he slides all around on the wood floor, it's hilarious!

·
Registered
761 Posts
We have a pseudo pet friendly office where I work.  Today Cassius is at the office sleeping under a table right now.  He LOVES all the attention he gets from everyone who stops in to say hi.  Every now and then we have dog days of summer when dog owners unofficially declare a day to bring in their dog.  There is a good amount of land next to the building to let the dogs play and everyone knows everyone so people feel more need to be responsible which is nice.

It is great to see them running around causing havoc. I saw the jingle bell dog as well which cracked me up.  We've only had our pup for a little while but I really want a second, don't think the wife will go for it though.  You got two really great dogs there.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
They are so cute playing together. It must be hard to get any work doe with those guts around!

·
Registered
696 Posts
:love:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts