Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone ,

My name is Loretta Nall and I'm a new first time Boxer owner. Who am I kidding...this clown owns me. His name is Axl. I'm not sure of his age but am guessing about nine months. The reason I don't know is because he was supposedly owned by a meth head mechanic who left him tied out all day with no food, water or shelter. One day he broke free and ran off. A friend of mine found him and knew I'd been wanting a boxer very badly since having to put my 12 year old GSD down earlier this year, so she called me and the rest is history.

My only regret is that I haven't been owned by a boxer the first 44 years of my life. What a magnificent breed. Axl is a total clown and keeps the whole house laughing. He's the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time. I don't know how I ever got along without him.

Here are a few pics . Looking forward to getting to know y'all and learning from
you.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Hi! Welcome! I have been on here in years but I am hoping to rejoin in conversations. I am mom to Mocha and Cap. Cap is baby too and it's a good thing he is so cute and makes me laugh. These are boxers number 12 and 13 for us.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Hi Everyone ,

My name is Loretta Nall and I'm a new first time Boxer owner. Who am I kidding...this clown owns me. His name is Axl. I'm not sure of his age but am guessing about nine months. The reason I don't know is because he was supposedly owned by a meth head mechanic who left him tied out all day with no food, water or shelter. One day he broke free and ran off. A friend of mine found him and knew I'd been wanting a boxer very badly since having to put my 12 year old GSD down earlier this year, so she called me and the rest is history.

My only regret is that I haven't been owned by a boxer the first 44 years of my life. What a magnificent breed. Axl is a total clown and keeps the whole house laughing. He's the best thing that has happened to me in a very long time. I don't know how I ever got along without him.

Here are a few pics . Looking forward to getting to know y'all and learning from
you.

Welcome! Sorry about your GSD loss.
Boxers are a breed of their own for sure.
Please try again on the photos. Would love to see them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts