Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya folks, my name is Keith. My gf and I are in Laredo Tx.  a year and a half ago we got our first boxer, Tyson. a fawn male with black mask,  and most recently we added Kaydie, a brindle female with black mask.  We enjoy them very much ;).  We also have a "bull boxer" Brick, and a springer spaniel, Heath.  Lookin forward to meetin you all and, swappin silly boxer stories ;)

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hello and welcome. I am also located in Texas. As you already said cant wait to hear some silly stories. Sounds like you have a full house. I guess that is a signature with Tyson in it. He is a handsome young boy.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you and all four of your pups.  Can't wait to see pictures of them.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you..Sounds like you have a full house, which means never a dull moment I bet...Your Tyson is a gorgous guy and loved your siggie, by the way...Feel free to jump in any time with any questions, comments, tips, you name it...We have a regular Sunday nite chat at 6 your time and a training chat on Wed, so feel free to stop in if you like....Look forward to hearing some goofy stories about your babies, lord knows thay are always doing something! Oh yes, and we do love pics...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hello and welcome!  :)

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hello and welcome! we are in W Fort Worth. glad to have you aboard, feel free to jump in and dont forget the pics!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome, can't wait to see your gang!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts